Saturday, October 18, 2014

www.inkspokes.com

Well, how's this for a nice surprise? I was contacted a while back for my info so I could be added to a list of resources for indie writers, and apparently they went ahead and added me to the list of editors and proofreaders!

The website is called inkspokes, and it features the most delightful illustrations. Apart from being a resource where you can find editors, there are also lists for those looking for illustrators and book cover designers. Not only that, but these is a wealth of information for those indie authors looking to make it in the business.

As I was mentioning, there are illustrators who have contributed to the site, making for a delightful and whimsical page instead of a boring old website. It truly is a welcoming site where you can even submit to have your new book announced! I will definitely be using this resource in the future.

Thank you, inkspokes, for having me in your list of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment