Monday, February 18, 2013

Jason Tesar's 'The Awakened' series

Hello, my readers.

Today I'd like to bring to your attention a series of books which I was lucky to proofread. The series is called 'The Awakened' and it's written by Jason Tesar.

I could not believe how amazing these books were. I love when fantasy mixes in angels. To this day, I could probably count with my fingers the amount of books I've read which involve angels, and lucky for me, Jason's books have those and more. Imagine a child being saved and trained by a mystical order of clerics after his step father sends him off to be killed. The child becomes a prodigy in warfare and turns against the order that saved him after he discovers their true motives. There's much more to the books than that, though. The plot is pretty convoluted, and details seem to click into place as Jason weaves the tale masterfully, bringing the happenings of two different worlds into a single storyline. These books are enjoyable and extremely fast-paced. I finished all three of them in about 4 days! Couldn't put them down!

Below are links to the books, which are available from many places. Read the book descriptions. I'm sure you'll want to read them to find out more!

Pardon the mess of links, but this post has to be quick, as I am working hard on lots of things, including another book which deals with angels!


Awaken His Eyes: The Awakened Book One

Paths of Destruction: The Awakened Book Two

Hands to Make War: The Awakened Book Three

Combined Edition: The Awakened Books One through Three

No comments:

Post a Comment