Thursday, August 6, 2015

schedule changes and rush editing

Hello, readers!
I want to update you on my schedule. Starting the second week of August, I will not be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays for two-day short stories. So if you have a deadline to meet, please send during a Monday so I can have the story back by Wednesday, or on Wednesday so I can have it back by Friday. I will work on Tuesdays and Thursdays if it is a MUST, but please be advised I'd rather not, as I'll be busy taking classes all day in college during those days.

Also, please remember that I charge an extra $100 for same-week rush editing on novels or novellas. I usually provide a two-week turnaround, maybe three to four weeks if the manuscript is over 80k words. Please take that into account so I can meet your deadlines. If you need something done rush, I will accommodate you, but it will cost extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment