Friday, December 14, 2012

"Witch Hollow and the Wrong Spell" by I.D. Blind

Hi all.
It's been a while since I posted. I don't want to get too into it, but my boyfriend dumped me. Heartache is pretty debilitating, and not much can be done when you're moping and bawling almost constantly.

So, that aside, I'm way overdue in introducing a new client I recently had the pleasure to work with. Her name's I.D. Blind. Can you believe she writes in Russian? She's just now translating her books into English.
I got to work with "Witch Hollow and the Wrong Spell," which is a story about a boy that moves into the magical town of Hollow. Three of its residents, who happen to be witches, cast a love spell so that the boy falls in love with one of them. The spell goes wrong, though, and a ghost is unleashed. It goes around frightening people, and after an unsuccessful attempt to banish it, the ghost comes back with a vengeance. There's a murder, and the town is in a frenzy looking for someone to blame.

You'll want to read about it. The book has a gorgeous, nostalgic feel to it. The town is magic, and you'll see several mystical creatures apart from the ghost.

You can find Blind's author page here.
For a limited time, "Witch Hollow and the Wrong Spell" is free on Amazon, so be sure to hurry up and download it!

1 comment: