Thursday, November 29, 2012

"The Magic Shop" by Justin Swapp

Hi! Today I'd like to showcase author Justin Swapp.

Justin approached me so I would edit a work in progress titled "The Magic Shop". This story is pretty cool. As the name implies, there's magic involved. The surprising bit is that the main characters are kids! Boy, I cannot tell you all the drama and horrors these kids have to endure. Even their dog is not what it seems!

It's pretty awesome how the book has so many cool characters. I don't want to give too much away, but you'll get to read about an evil villain, magical beings, awesome magical artifacts, magical battles and duels, and all sorts of other adventures.

While "The Magic Shop" isn't out yet, you can visit his website to read about all the other books he has for sale, which all have really good reviews.

I'll be sure to link back to his book once it's out for sale so you guys can purchase and read the adventure for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment