Friday, August 2, 2013

I published a book, and it's free to download today, Friday 2.

Imagine that! I'm an author! You might not know this, but I'm bipolar. I was diagnosed when I was 16, but I knew something was wrong with me way before then. In this book, I hope to expose how I feel, living with the disease, how my mind works. Many people know someone who suffers from bipolar disease, but don't understand us. We do think differently from others. For those of us who haven't been stabilized with meds, life is a living hell. We turn to alcohol, drugs, and engage in self-destructive behaviors.

The book will be free to download today, Friday. I'll be offering other free promotions, and will post about them with plenty of time beforehand. Spread the word! You can find my book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EA2QL8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment