Friday, November 16, 2012

'The Book of Deacon' by Joseph Lallo

Today I have the honor of introducing the sweetest, coolest author out there: Joseph Lallo.

As I mentioned before, Joseph was the one who gave me the opportunity to prove myself in the editing world. The first book I ever edited was the first book in a trilogy written by him, called 'The Book of Deacon'. The book chronicles the beginning of a series of events in which Myranda, the main character, becomes a magical prodigy and battles great evil to try to save this world. There's lots of action and lots of magic battles. There's even zombies (of a sort)!

I like fantasy, and I like magic, and I like action. Joseph's Book of Deacon Trilogy has all these plus a female hero, which is unusual in the fantasy world.

You can find Joseph's books via Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, iTunes, Sony, Kobo, and Diesel. You can visit his website through this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment